EduIQ Classroom Spy Professional 4.2.1
Author: upload113 on 11-01-2017, 06:59, Views: 23
Take Control Now
It is hard to teach a group of people how to use a computer. Discipline in classroom can be an issue. We can truly help you with this. Yes, such training isn't easy. For someone who's doing something right, there are probably two others doing it wrong, playing games, checking email, shopping...
* Displaying a live picture of a remote computer.
* You can take control of a remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
* More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
* Computers can be organized in computer groups (e.g. classrooms)
* A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
* The name of the connected user is displayed.
* Record remote computers screens to MPG4 files.
* Show your desktop to students or show student desktop to students
* Power on/off, restart, hibernate, suspend remote computers
* Log off desktop users
* Lock workstation
* Clear desktop
* Control screen-saver
* Block Internet
* Block applications
* Mute remote computers
* Limit remote computers audio volume level
* Disable printing
* Disable Ctr+Alt+Del
* Blank screen
* Start program on remote computers and see the output
* Open web page on remote computers
* Multi-monitor support
* Control over running processes and applications
* You can lock selected remote computers
* You can display a message on selected remote computers.
* When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
* Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional.
* Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
* Connection to a remote computer is password protected.
* Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
* More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer - you can monitor your students from different locations.
* Agent can be remotely installed.
* Fast users switching is supported.
* Multi-session support for Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Citrix,...
* Console can be used on smart phone or tablet
What are the major benefits of using Classroom Spy Pro?
* Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
* You have complete control over what remote users are doing.
* This application provides you with a live picture of the remote computer screens.
* You can make the presentation by showing your live screen to students or presenting student screen to others.
* Application allows you to take over the remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
* The remote computers´ screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
* Schedule remote computers desktop recording to MPEG4 files
* Execute several actions on all remote computers with on click
* Block applications and Internet access
* Log visited web pages
* Log used applications
* Log keystrokes - keylogger
* ...and much more - see feature list and screen-shots
What's New in Classroom Spy Pro 4:
* Classroom monitoring - see live screens of all students' computers
* Show your screen to students
* Take a control (mouse & keyboard) over student computer
* Lock all students' computers to get the attention
* Record remote computers screens to AVI files
* Execute several tools like power off, restart, hibernate, lock workstation,...
* Prevent Internet browsing (block ports, block / allow individual web sites)
* Start or stop applications and processes on remote computers
* Monitor thin clients, Terminal Services (RDP) sessions
* Can be remotely configured and installed
* Works on LAN, WLAN, VPN and Internet
* Password protected
* Multi monitor support
Supported Desktop Platforms:
* Windows XP, Windows 2003 Windows Vista (32/64) bit
* Windows 7 (32/64) bit
* Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64) bit
* Windows 10 (32/64) bit
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction