Paradigm 17 version 2017-3-27 (x64)
Author: newbie123 on 14-11-2017, 21:40, Views: 12
Paradigm 17 version 2017-3-27 (x64) | 3.5 Gb
Paradigm announces the release of its Paradigm 17 solution suite, running on an expanded high-definition platform. This release aims at ensuring that investments in data acquisition result in added value to drilling, completion and production. Paradigm 17 leverages the science of high definition, along with advanced technology and seamless integration, to improve asset team success.
Designed to deliver enhanced ease of use and workflow integration, Paradigm 17 enables users to:
- Work within a truly integrated ecosystem, for everything from well log analysis to seismic imaging, seismic interpretation, geologic interpretation and subsurface modeling
- Recover, process and visualize all available seismic data for better imaging and reservoir property recovery
- Better identify sweet spots through advanced seismic data and well log analysis
Additional key enhancements in the Paradigm 17 release include:
- The Paradigm Quantitative Seismic Interpretation (QSI) solution now runs on both Windows and Linux. Improvements made to the crossplot utility and to 2D modeling enable more effective workflows and a better understanding of the seismic response.
- VoxelGeo now offers significantly higher performance with multi-volume GPU rendering, and a new volume fusion tool.
- Expansion of the reservoir geomechanics capabilities in SKUA-GOCAD, including new tools for building geomechanical mesh and directly exporting structured and unstructured grids to Dassault Systmes Abaqus
This release expands connectivity between Paradigm and other G&G platforms, including Petrel (a mark of Schlumberger) seismic-to-simulation software, improves seismic data and ASCII import/export, and includes a new interface for batch loading data from OpenWorks and GeoFrame.
Version: 17 version 2017-3-27
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 3.5 Gb
Extract files with WinRar Latest !